West 2nd is a charming venue with affordable pricing that is perfect for small weddings.
We care about the bride on a budget!
Every wedding at our facility has the high level of quality and service that our clients expect and deserve. Our incredible staff, which includes a Wedding Planner and Event Support Specialist, ensure every detail of your special day are executed perfectly.
West 2nd Event Center offers a fabulous wedding and reception package that is inclusive and affordable. We include everything you need for your wedding in our wedding packages, except for food and alcohol. This allows you the option of a home cooked meal for your guest or working with a caterer. You can also purchase and provide your own alcohol for the reception.
West 2nd Wedding Package
$4,000 ($500 discount for Friday and Sunday Weddings)
**Please note all items/services provided with our packages include sales tax. There are no additional fees, upcharges, or vendor percentages you will pay on top of the price listed below. Our packages also include setup, tear down, and cleanup. Prices quoted are what you pay and nothing more!
- Use of Stretched Sedan for transportation to and from West 2nd Street on wedding day for up to 6 guests
- Officiant for your wedding ceremony
- Dance floor
- Basic linens, your choice of colors
- Tables and Chairs for up to 75 attendees
- Water and Coffee for Guests
- Bartender to serve alcohol that you provide
- Wedding & Reception (9 hour time block) 2 hours prep, 6 hours wedding & reception, 1 hour collect and remove personal items
- Standard Centerpieces (2 options)
- Sandwich Boards
- Use of Chapel for Wedding
- Bridal Party Dressing Room (Bottled Water & Pretzels Provided)
- Reception area for guests before wedding begins (Bottled Water & Pretzels Provided)
- Reception Room Setup & Clean Up
- 1 hour rehearsal 1 – 2 days before wedding
- Built in bar area with drink refrigerator and bar well
- Prep kitchen includes a double door commercial fridge, stainless prep tables, and warming oven (no stove)
- On-site coordinator for rehearsal, ceremony procession, and reception
- Guest book stand, Picture table, Gift table, and Bridal Party Table